Pats žaidimo setupas, kas neturit irgi būtų pats laikas parsisiūst.
Online pasileidimo reikmenys.
ATTENTION, viską darykite pagal šitą mano pateiktą instrukciją, kurią tai pat galit rasti naujojo 10-11 sudėčių patcho folderyje. Viską atlikit gražiai ir paeiliui ir viskas bus idealu. Jei kas negerai, nesuprantat kažkurio tutorialo dalies, klauskit čia pat.
1. Make sure you have WE9LE instalation discs/images for the fresh WE9LE instalation.
2. Make sure you have all the parts (3) of patch downloaded.
3. Extract the patch with winrar to one location (can be "The Patch" folder somewhere, just not in WE9LE folder, cause you'll delete it in a sec).
4. Move or delete option file of WE9LE. Should be in C: -> Documents and Settings -> Your username -> My documents -> KONAMI ->
WE9LE -> save -> folder1 -> KONAMI-WIN32WE9KOPT
5. Uninstall the game and russian patch, if you have either or both installed.
6. Go to the installed folders of those ^^^ and delete them (so WE9LE instaled folder and PES5 Club patch).
7. Install fresh WE9LE.
8. Go to "The Patch" folder with extracted files.
9. Copy everything from inside WE9LE_20102011 folder into the WE9LE folder. Select yes to all once asked to overwrite files.
10. Go inside kitserver folder, run setup.exe. Choose WE9LEK.exe from the drop down list, hit remove, and then install. If it was removed already, hit install. Close the window.
11. Inside the kitserver folder run lodcfg.exe. There are chosen details of objects in the game. 1,1,1,1,1 is the highest. If the game will be slow, or your PC is not strong enough, you can choose 1,2,3,4,5 later on. For detailed information on how exactly lodcfg works, and the options in it, please go to kitserver/docs/lodmixer.txt
12. Run the game, using WE9LEK.exe file.
13. In the Main Menu hit EDIT. Then go to Edit Boots. Hit "Default button", that is written in the bottom. In my game it is triangle on the gamepad. It will ask if you want to restore all default settings, choose yes. With The Type 1 shoe highlighted, on the right should say: "Color pattern1". Go back one level up into the main Edit menu. Hit Save data management, then Save Option File, Overwrite it.
14. Go back to the main menu of the game.
15. Congratulations , you're done. Enjoy the offline/online game (using GS5) with 10/11 database, 10/11 kits for all the teams, footballs, faces, hair, boots (for different players, different boots!) and lots of stadiums.