Giorgio Chiellini

Diskusijos apie žaidėjus ir trenerius...
Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Re: Giorgio Chiellini

Post by Requiem » 2012 01 22 12:57 am

Gerai Chiellini ir Denis šiandienos dvikovą atspindinti nuotrauka :applause: Lauksim fotošopininkų darbelių :D
Dobbiamo impegnarci a far bene, ma ricordandoci che una cosa fatta bene può essere sempre fatta meglio.
Edoardo Agnelli.

Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Requiem » 2012 02 26 8:09 pm

Chiello patkatas :applause:
Dobbiamo impegnarci a far bene, ma ricordandoci che una cosa fatta bene può essere sempre fatta meglio.
Edoardo Agnelli.

Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Requiem » 2012 05 02 3:54 pm

Štai kokią nuotrauką netyčia radau:
Edoardo Agnelli.

Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Requiem » 2012 06 29 3:01 pm

8-)
Edoardo Agnelli.

Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Requiem » 2012 07 25 10:30 pm

Goal.com interviu su Chiello.

Q: When you were a boy, who was your idol, and how did he influence your career?

A: This is an easy one; as a boy, my idol was the great Paolo Maldini.

Q: With Juve, as well as with the Azzurri, you always wear the No.3. Does that number carry a special meaning for you?

A: As said, Paolo Maldini was my favorite player, so I always wanted to play with "his" No.3.

Q: When Juve was relegated to Serie B, you decided to stick with the Bianconeri. What gave you motivation to stay?

A: It doesn't matter in which category, Juve was and always will be a great club, so it was not a difficult decision.

Q: How did you say "goodbye" to Alessandro Del Piero, a Juve's legend?

A: The best way to part was to win a legendary Scudetto together with Alessandro. It was a honor to play with him, and I wish Ale all the best for his next adventure.

Q: Who should be the future's captain at Juve, you or your friend Claudio Marchisio?

A: I don't know, but I believe that both Claudio and I have what it takes to be Juve's captain.

[center:uba0pp0p]Image[/center:uba0pp0p]
Q: Who is or was your favorite partner in defense, and who was your most challenging opponent?

A: As a team-mate, the one who taught me the most was undoubtedly Fabio Cannavaro. As an opponent, the fiercest bouts were always against Zlatan Ibrahimovic [pictured with Chiellini], a fantastic player.

Q: Which striker would you like to challenge, and would you like to meet Barcelona in this next season's Champions League?

A: Sure, I'd love to play against Messi and his Barcelona, but... possibly in the final!

Q: In the future, would you like to try an experience playing abroad?

A: Playing abroad is one of the things I might like to do in the future, but as now, I have only Juventus in my mind.

Q: Among Italian young defenders, do you see a future Chiellini?

A: Well, I feel I am still quite young, so I hope it will be a while before we see a "future Chiellini". However, there are quite a few good young defenders in Italy, such as [Davide] Astori, [Angelo] Ogbonna, [Andrea] Ranocchia, [Michele] Camporese - all prospects for the national team as well.

Q: What is your impression of Asian football and what do you think of Yuto Nagatomo at Inter?

A: Asian football keeps improving, and that's proven by the fact that so many Asian players are doing well in Europe nowadays. Nagatomo at Inter is surely one of them!

Q: We're two Italian guys opening a Juventus Fan Club in Singapore. Are you and Juventus interested in increasing the number of supporters in Asia? How do you communicate with them and all your fans all over the world?

A: It is great to hear that Italian football has now many supporters in Asia. There is definitely a reciprocal interest with great names such as Marcello Lippi now working in China - the country where we'll play the Italian Supercup! To keep in touch with my fans, I am a bit of a tech-geek, and I have helped developing the Chiello App, which works on iPhone and Android and lets you know all you need about me! And please check out my official website www.giorgiochiellini.com and www.chiellini.it.
Edoardo Agnelli.

vodkaLukas
Berretti
Berretti

Post by vodkaLukas » 2012 08 14 2:01 pm

Šiandien mūsų Chiello švenčia 28-ąjį gimtadienį!!! Forza Giorgio!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :salikas:
ImageImage

Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Requiem » 2012 08 14 2:34 pm

:alus: :jee:
Edoardo Agnelli.

Powis
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Powis » 2012 09 15 9:38 pm

Chiello aparatas

vodkaLukas
Berretti
Berretti

Post by vodkaLukas » 2012 12 19 5:09 pm

Chiello gavo Trauma potencialiai 3 mėnesiams. :cry: :cry: :cry:
ImageImage

DP10
Berretti
Berretti

Post by DP10 » 2012 12 19 5:11 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

eimkasp
Allievi
Allievi

Post by eimkasp » 2012 12 19 5:15 pm

Cia tai nekokios naujienos, dabar Cacceres arba Marone tures centre zaisti, bet CL tikrai nieko gero nezada, o ir Serie A tikrai dar kovos nemazai bus, tikekimes nesubyres musu ginyba taip lengvai, o va gal dabar ir lucio butu pravertes :d

Aivaza
Juventus
Juventus

Post by Aivaza » 2012 12 19 6:52 pm

Iš kur info Lukai ?

Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Requiem » 2012 12 19 6:56 pm

Pačiu laiku buvo atsikratyta to šlykštaus ir labai tragiškai žaidusio bayernistos. Dabar sausį bus ieškomas centro gynėjas, pinigų pirkimui nėra, gero gynėjo niekas nenuomos, so dar vienas a ka Padoinas is coming our way :touched:

[quote=""Aivaza""]Iš kur info Lukai ?[/quote]
Juventus.com, Tuttosport.com. Dar nėra patvirtinta oficialiai.
Edoardo Agnelli.

Pinturicchio
Juventus
Juventus

Post by Pinturicchio » 2012 12 19 11:52 pm

Jo, caceres tikrai blogiau nesuzais

Pinturicchio
Juventus
Juventus

Post by Pinturicchio » 2012 12 20 8:18 am

Apskritai, tai lb laiku tas chielo gavo trauma. Serie a mes tikrai susitvarkysim su morrone ir caceres. Arba 4-3-3, o ucl jam tex praleisti vos 1 maca. Pirmam astuntfinalio macui jis suspenduotas anyway, o ketvirtfinaliai tik balandi. Nematau jokios tragedijos ir reikalo kazka pirkti.