Paulo Dybala

Diskusijos apie žaidėjus ir trenerius...
Eineris
Primavera
Primavera

Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Eineris » 2015 10 22 6:27 pm

Pilnai sutinku pirma karta su tavo nuomone, nes jau darosi graudu...

Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Requiem » 2015 12 05 2:18 pm

La Joya, kol kas, naudingesnis nei Carlito buvo debiutiniame sezone. Dar galėtų užrašyti Dybalai rez. perdavimą Gentiletti. :whistle:

Dobbiamo impegnarci a far bene, ma ricordandoci che una cosa fatta bene può essere sempre fatta meglio.
Edoardo Agnelli.

juvi
Primavera
Primavera

Post by juvi » 2015 12 05 3:59 pm

Galit paaiškinti kodėl čia http://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a-tim/statistics nurodo, jog rezultatyvių perdavimų jis atliko 6?

Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Requiem » 2015 12 05 7:25 pm

Iškreipta statistika, nes pagal ją Nainggolanas taip pat gerai dalina asistus, kaip ir koks Messi.
Dobbiamo impegnarci a far bene, ma ricordandoci che una cosa fatta bene può essere sempre fatta meglio.
Edoardo Agnelli.

xvim
Juventus
Juventus

Post by xvim » 2015 12 07 10:36 am

Su tais assistais tai visokių nesusipratimų būna. Pamenu, bent jau prieš kelis metus tokiame Football Manager assistą rašydavo, jei, pvz., žaidėjas muša, vartininkas atremia, bet kitas damuša - tai pirmam užrašo assistą. Arba penalkės atveju, assistą rašo tam, prieš kurį prasižengė. Gal ir legaseriea panašiai juos skaičiuoja. :D

Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Requiem » 2015 12 24 11:58 am

Tik ką iškeptas interviu su La Repubblica žurnalistais. Class.

Q: Is it true that you took your first real kick from Gattuso?
D: "He coached me for a few months, but yes, he taught me to take them. He put me as a trequartista & himself in midfield, if I got past him he'd take me to the floor & so I learned how to handle contact. Experiencing it in training helps you handle the situation in a match. Look at Cuadrado for example, he's light & thin but he can take blows without breaking down."

Q: What about Messi?
D: "Getting to know him is the only dream that hasn't come true. When I was called up to the Argentinian squad he wasn't there. I didn't talk to him or play against him but I follow every move he does, we can learn a lot from him also on a human level. For us young Argentinians, he's a reference point."

Q: However some of the older Argentinians don't like him, why?
D: "Because we are particular people. Criticizing Messi: we're crazy."

Q: Tomorrow after Messi there's Dybala..
D: "Tomorrow there's Messi let's enjoy him Aguero & Di Maria: training with them is a pleasure."

Q: Ever think of the day you get to play with Messi?
D: "Always, I think he'll have 5 players around him & I'll still pass him the ball"

Q: And will you then think of him as a colleague & not an idol?
D: "Never."

Q: You wouldn't have preferred Juve to draw Barca instead of Bayern to get to know him (Messi)?
D: "I'm not that big of a masochist!"

Q: You have Italian & Polish blood, still ultimately feel Argentinian?
D: "100%, when I had to choose I had no doubt. I didn't do any calculations, I know that with Italy or Poland I would have had less competition but I want to play for Argentina. I would not feel happy wearing a shirt of a national team that's not my own, not my anthem, not my colors."

Q: You consider the oriundi traitors?
D: "My friend Vazquez has an Italian mother, me only the passport from a great-grandmother of which I know nothing about. He feels Italian, but not me."

Q: You are more polish than Italian, right?
D: "True, it seems weird but I haven't thought about my origin up until a few months ago. Up until the day I met my grandfather's sister. A polish journalist made a documentary about me & in the end we discovered that Dybala originally came from Krakow. I spoke to my aunt via Skype but never set foot in Poland yet."

Q: Your father passed away when you were 15..
D: "I miss him a lot but his absence gave me strength & maturity. I am very attached to my family, my mother is also here with me in Turin."

Q: You moved to Europe at 18..
D: "I thought I had to play 2-3 seasons at River/Boca before being ready but Zamparini arrived with 12m. I was delighted, the money was going to rescue my little club but the pres. took it & disappeared, Instituto is again without money."

Q: Palermo was the right step?
D: "Yes, because they welcomed me like I was there for 10 years, but at the beginning it was tough. I did not understand the language or what was happening, I was a little bit lost. efore Palermo I had never experienced changing coaches & struggled with it but my teammates explained with Zamparini it is normal."

Q: You never at a moment thought that Juve was too much too soon for you?
D: "No, otherwise I would have stayed at Palermo. But it's not like I also expected to score 15 goals in the first 6 games at Juve. Also, when Allegri didn't play me it's not like he wanted to lose..."

Q: Never angry about being benched?
D: "At Palermo but not here. Allegri won everything last year, I can't afford to get angry with him."

Q: What do you have now that you didn't have before?
D: "I gained the desire to win, which is a strange & difficult thing. After the final in Berlin I returned to Italy in the same plane as the team (Juve) & one episode struck me. Marchisio came to me & told me 'prepare well, next year we have to win everything' - it was incredible. They played a CL final & instead of thinking of a holiday they thought of next season. That's the difference between Palermo & Juve."

Q: Technically, also a distance apart between Palermo and Juve?
D: "Iachini played me as a striker, here Allegri wants me to drop back a little. To have the ball at my feet. It's the work that Vazquez did at Palermo. Here I share that role with Morata."

Q: Similar to Messi role?
D: "Messi plays where he wants. I've the freedom to attack but I also have to defend, Messi can afford not to do so."

Q: Did you expect to settle down so fast?
D: "I had a target of 15 gls for the season but since I'm already at 10 I have to adjust it."

Q: Do you have someone who helps you? A motivator?
D: "I have my family, they tell me things that others don't have the courage to say. I am very self-critical & I know what's wrong but I have my brothers, Mariano & Gustavo, who will give me a slap if they have to."
Edoardo Agnelli.

scearys
Juventus
Juventus

Post by scearys » 2015 12 24 2:47 pm

Padeka uz straipsni. Butu gerai ateityje, kad dar isverstumete nariams nesuprantantiems angliskai.

Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Requiem » 2016 05 22 10:04 pm

Į Coppa America argentiniečiai važiuos be Dybalos ir Tevezo, bet su Lavezzi.
Tarptautinė patirtis, pasitrynimas su virais būtų išėję labai į naudą, bet oh well, Tata buvo ir bus grybas.

Pasirodo prie Messi ir stiklinio Aguero geriau turėti washed up Lavezzi nei jauną, motyvuotą game changer'į.
Edoardo Agnelli.

clon'ass
Juventus
Juventus

Post by clon'ass » 2016 07 30 9:55 am

clon'ass
Juventus
Juventus

Post by clon'ass » 2016 08 01 1:18 pm

norima su dybala pasirasyti nauja kontrakta iki 2021 metu, su 4 mln metine alga po mokesciu ir duoti #10..
manau, marskineliu pardavimais paulo gali net pralenkti pauliu (pernai metais parduota 667k su pogba pavarde)..

clon'ass
Juventus
Juventus

Post by clon'ass » 2016 08 15 11:38 am

Aivaza
Juventus
Juventus

Post by Aivaza » 2016 09 02 9:46 am

phpBB [media]

AroundJ gerai pastebėjo, jog vienas toks žaidėjas savo Argentinos debiute irgi buvo buvo pašalintas iš aikštės. Tai buvo ne kas kitas, o Messi.

Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Requiem » 2016 09 13 5:43 pm

Edoardo Agnelli.

Requiem
Legenda
Legenda

Post by Requiem » 2016 12 15 12:10 pm

Dar vienas saldainis, šį kartą iš Corriere dello Sport.

Roma - Juve.

Are Roma the anti-Juventus? That’s what the table says, but the reality is there are many anti-Juves. We’ve been winning for many years, so it’s normal that it’d be that way. When we go out onto the pitch on Saturday, it won’t just be Roma against us, but that’s a motivation as far as we’re concerned. If we win on Saturday it would be a big signal to those chasing us. Totti? He’s part of the history of world football. I’ve always admired him, when I played against him for Palermo I asked for his shirt. If I think that he made his debut before I was even born, I get chills. To still be playing for your favourite team at 40 is a dream which everyone wants to live.

Santykiai su Romos žaidėjais.

I’m good friends with [Juan] Iturbe, he’s strong and I’d like to see him play more. The fact that he’s out of the picture tells you a lot about how strong the Giallorossi’s attack is. I also know [Leandro] Paredes and he’ll be important for the future of the Argentinian national team. Pjanic? He’s got to get ready, he already faced Lyon, another of his former teams. He’s a great professional. In training we joked with him about whether or not [Radja] Nainggolan was really refusing to talk to him. He didn’t answer… Nainggolan is a fighter, he’s crucial to their game and we saw that in the last match [against Milan] too.

Apie Supercoppa su Milan.

Juventus are always favourites, because of our players, our Coach and our history. As for Milan, I like teams which focus on youngsters, it’s not normal in Italy. Don’t forget that after the San Siro defeat, this will be a rematch. We want the first trophy of the season.

Apie Čempionų lygą.

I don’t like to talk about a dream, because in a dream you wake up and it’s all over. Let’s talk about objectives. Ours are to get to Cardiff and to try and become legends with a sixth-consecutive Scudetto. There are a lot of rivals, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, Manchester City. It’ll be tough, but we’re there.

Apie kritiką dėl Juvės žaidimo ir Allegri.

We’re top of Serie A and we finished top of our Champions League group, what more could we do? Of course we haven’t played perfectly, but we need patience because there have been a lot of changes. Fortunately we have a very good Coach [Max Allegri] to integrate the new faces into the group. There's a very good relationship with him, he talks to us and makes us feel good. Since I've been here he's helped me and given me valuable advice.

Apie Pipitą ir No Good.

Being criticised is the fate of the strongest players. It has even happened to [Lionel] Messi. We can’t ask for any more from him, he’s scoring important goals and he always tries to help the team. He’s happy to be at Juventus, I watch him a lot and I try to learn from him. We hang out off the pitch, we often go to dinner together. It’s not just him, we’re a good group and you can see that. Mario [Mandzukic] is as important as Gonzalo. Could we all play together? We tested it in a friendly with Espanyol, and for a few minutes with Dinamo Zagreb. I think given our features we can do it, even in a game which is in progress.

Apie gandus, Barca ir Messi.

Lionel Messi? He was my idol, and I dreamed of playing with him. The first time [with Argentina] was an unforgettable experience, the top was an exchange of passes when I set him up to shoot. Could we be together at Barcelona? It’s just gossip, I’m very attached to the Bianconero shirt, people need to understand that I have a strong relationship with Juve and not listen to rumours. I’m happy to be here, and I want to be part of this team for a long time. :touched:

Apie Pogba.

We stay in touch. We lack his quality on the pitch and we miss his laughter in the dressing room. But he misses us too, just look where we are in the table and look at Manchester United. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Apie auksinį sviedinį.

At the moment it’s right that it alternates between Messi and [Cristiano] Ronaldo. Do I think about it? All the time. In this year’s edition I didn’t get any votes, but just to be nominated at 22 is amazing. Now I want to go higher.
Edoardo Agnelli.

clon'ass
Juventus
Juventus

Post by clon'ass » 2017 01 11 7:48 am

Dybala will sign a 5-year contract that will pay him 5m/year in the 1st year which will increase to 7m/year in the 3rd year.

zodziu, algu kepure po truputi kyla ir rinkoje tikrai bus lengviau varzytis net su anglu ar ispanu piniguociais..